Constable shot at, seriously injured in UP
Azamgarh: A constable was seriously injured when he was shot at by unidentified motorbike-borne men during a vehicle checking drive in the city here, police said Thursday.
The incident happened last night when Rajnish Singh, attached with the circle officer, stopped the motorcycle during checking drive at the Polytechnic crossing. The pillion rider opened fire at Singh injuring him seriusly, police said.
The constable was rushed to a hospital where his condition was stated to be serious, police said, adding that efforts are on to trace the miscreants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi