Constable suspended after under-trial meets girl friend
Kanpur: A police constable here was suspended
on the charge of dereliction of duty, sources said.
According to Circle Officer, Lakshmi Niwas Mishra,
constable Shyam Singh was suspended for laxity in duty after
he allowed an under-trial Rohit to meet his girl-friend at a
hotel after the end of hearing.
The constable waited outside the hotel, while the
under-trial met his girl friend, Mishra said adding police
raided the hotel on a tip-off and arrested Rohit.
The Circle Officer said that on the basis of initial
investigations, constable Shyam Singh was found guilty and
suspended and added that a case has been registered against
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight