Construction of Ram temple is an issue of saints: BJP leader
Mathura: Terming the agitation for
construction of a Ram temple as an issue of saints only, a
senior BJP leader today said his party has not yet finalised
any strategy in view of a court verdict on Ayodhya title suit.
"The agitation for the construction of Ram temple at
Ayodya is the issue of saints. BJP only has given its support
from behind," Uttar Pradesh BJP president Surya Pratap Sahi
told reporters at Vatsalya Gram in Vrindaban.
"However," he claimed "every Indian wants a majestic Ram
temple at Ayodya".
"We have not planned any strategy for forthcoming
judgment on Ayodhya as BJP is not a party to it. It is concern
of those who are party to it," he said.
The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court is slated
to deliver its verdict on the Ayodhya title suit on September
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan