Construction of Ram temple is an issue of saints: BJP leader
Mathura: Terming the agitation for
construction of a Ram temple as an issue of saints only, a
senior BJP leader today said his party has not yet finalised
any strategy in view of a court verdict on Ayodhya title suit.
"The agitation for the construction of Ram temple at
Ayodya is the issue of saints. BJP only has given its support
from behind," Uttar Pradesh BJP president Surya Pratap Sahi
told reporters at Vatsalya Gram in Vrindaban.
"However," he claimed "every Indian wants a majestic Ram
temple at Ayodya".
"We have not planned any strategy for forthcoming
judgment on Ayodhya as BJP is not a party to it. It is concern
of those who are party to it," he said.
The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court is slated
to deliver its verdict on the Ayodhya title suit on September
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Euro 2016, Round of 16: Wales vs Northern Ireland - Preview
- Companies with UK exposure take a big knock as Brexit stumps markets
- Dutch far-right MP Wilders calls for referendum on EU
- Is the office 'cake culture' putting your health in danger?
- Gold price soars over Rs 2,000 per 10 grams as investors seek haven following Brexit