Construction of Ram temple is an issue of saints: BJP leader
Mathura: Terming the agitation for
construction of a Ram temple as an issue of saints only, a
senior BJP leader today said his party has not yet finalised
any strategy in view of a court verdict on Ayodhya title suit.
"The agitation for the construction of Ram temple at
Ayodya is the issue of saints. BJP only has given its support
from behind," Uttar Pradesh BJP president Surya Pratap Sahi
told reporters at Vatsalya Gram in Vrindaban.
"However," he claimed "every Indian wants a majestic Ram
temple at Ayodya".
"We have not planned any strategy for forthcoming
judgment on Ayodhya as BJP is not a party to it. It is concern
of those who are party to it," he said.
The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court is slated
to deliver its verdict on the Ayodhya title suit on September
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM