Contradictions in Gadkari`s response to RTI activist: Kejriwal
Noida: Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Friday alleged that there were contradictions in BJP chief Nitin Gadkari`s response to allegations by RTI activist Anjali Damania who claimed that he had refused to take on NCP on irrigation scam.
"He (Gadkari) first came out and said he didn`t meet Damania, then he sent a legal notice to her in which he doesn`t deny meeting her.... Why did he tell a lie?" Kejriwal said.
Damania had alleged the BJP leader had told her he has business interests with Pawar and asked her not to pursue the case against NCP leaders involved in the Rs 20,000 crore irrigation scam.
Damania today refused to tender an apology to Gadkari and threatened to blow the lid off his alleged involvement in various scams.
"In next four days, I will produce evidences of Gadkari`s involvement in various corrupt activities," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday