Contradictions in Gadkari`s response to RTI activist: Kejriwal
Noida: Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Friday alleged that there were contradictions in BJP chief Nitin Gadkari`s response to allegations by RTI activist Anjali Damania who claimed that he had refused to take on NCP on irrigation scam.
"He (Gadkari) first came out and said he didn`t meet Damania, then he sent a legal notice to her in which he doesn`t deny meeting her.... Why did he tell a lie?" Kejriwal said.
Damania had alleged the BJP leader had told her he has business interests with Pawar and asked her not to pursue the case against NCP leaders involved in the Rs 20,000 crore irrigation scam.
Damania today refused to tender an apology to Gadkari and threatened to blow the lid off his alleged involvement in various scams.
"In next four days, I will produce evidences of Gadkari`s involvement in various corrupt activities," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015