Contradictions in Gadkari`s response to RTI activist: Kejriwal
Noida: Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Friday alleged that there were contradictions in BJP chief Nitin Gadkari`s response to allegations by RTI activist Anjali Damania who claimed that he had refused to take on NCP on irrigation scam.
"He (Gadkari) first came out and said he didn`t meet Damania, then he sent a legal notice to her in which he doesn`t deny meeting her.... Why did he tell a lie?" Kejriwal said.
Damania had alleged the BJP leader had told her he has business interests with Pawar and asked her not to pursue the case against NCP leaders involved in the Rs 20,000 crore irrigation scam.
Damania today refused to tender an apology to Gadkari and threatened to blow the lid off his alleged involvement in various scams.
"In next four days, I will produce evidences of Gadkari`s involvement in various corrupt activities," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!