Contradictions in Gadkari`s response to RTI activist: Kejriwal
Noida: Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Friday alleged that there were contradictions in BJP chief Nitin Gadkari`s response to allegations by RTI activist Anjali Damania who claimed that he had refused to take on NCP on irrigation scam.
"He (Gadkari) first came out and said he didn`t meet Damania, then he sent a legal notice to her in which he doesn`t deny meeting her.... Why did he tell a lie?" Kejriwal said.
Damania had alleged the BJP leader had told her he has business interests with Pawar and asked her not to pursue the case against NCP leaders involved in the Rs 20,000 crore irrigation scam.
Damania today refused to tender an apology to Gadkari and threatened to blow the lid off his alleged involvement in various scams.
"In next four days, I will produce evidences of Gadkari`s involvement in various corrupt activities," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information