Convict serving life-term escapes, missing
Muzaffarnagar: A convict serving life term
escaped from Bhabisa village even as his son alleged that his
father has been murdered.
Narender was serving life imprisonment, alongwith three
others, for killing four witnesses of a case at Bhabisa
village on June 4, 2009. He was out on a week`s parole to
attend his daughter`s marriage on June 26, but escaped
following which a local court issued an arrest warrant against
Meanwhile, his son has claimed that his father has been
killed by two men- Ajit and Anuj.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Suresh Chand Arya yesterday
directed the police to register a case and investigate into
the convict`s escape.
However, no body has been recovered yet and investigations
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'