Convict serving life-term escapes, missing
Muzaffarnagar: A convict serving life term
escaped from Bhabisa village even as his son alleged that his
father has been murdered.
Narender was serving life imprisonment, alongwith three
others, for killing four witnesses of a case at Bhabisa
village on June 4, 2009. He was out on a week`s parole to
attend his daughter`s marriage on June 26, but escaped
following which a local court issued an arrest warrant against
Meanwhile, his son has claimed that his father has been
killed by two men- Ajit and Anuj.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Suresh Chand Arya yesterday
directed the police to register a case and investigate into
the convict`s escape.
However, no body has been recovered yet and investigations
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion