Convict serving life-term escapes, missing
Muzaffarnagar: A convict serving life term
escaped from Bhabisa village even as his son alleged that his
father has been murdered.
Narender was serving life imprisonment, alongwith three
others, for killing four witnesses of a case at Bhabisa
village on June 4, 2009. He was out on a week`s parole to
attend his daughter`s marriage on June 26, but escaped
following which a local court issued an arrest warrant against
Meanwhile, his son has claimed that his father has been
killed by two men- Ajit and Anuj.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Suresh Chand Arya yesterday
directed the police to register a case and investigate into
the convict`s escape.
However, no body has been recovered yet and investigations
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!