Corruption charges levelled against Rajnath`s clos
Ghaziabad: A close aide of BJP president Rajnath Singh allegedly misappropriated funds of a cremation ground committee, the committee members said on Tuesday.
While the aide, who is an office bearer in the Ghaziabad unit of the party, refused to comment on the charge, a representative of Singh in his Ghaziabad constituency dismissed the charges as "baseless".
"He embezzled money from the cremation ground committee and was involved in irregularities in selling wood from the cremation ground," the committee members told a press conference here.
Rajnath Singh`s representative in Ghaziabad constituency, Baldev Raj Sharma said the charges were "baseless".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda