Corruption charges levelled against Rajnath`s clos
Ghaziabad: A close aide of BJP president Rajnath Singh allegedly misappropriated funds of a cremation ground committee, the committee members said on Tuesday.
While the aide, who is an office bearer in the Ghaziabad unit of the party, refused to comment on the charge, a representative of Singh in his Ghaziabad constituency dismissed the charges as "baseless".
"He embezzled money from the cremation ground committee and was involved in irregularities in selling wood from the cremation ground," the committee members told a press conference here.
Rajnath Singh`s representative in Ghaziabad constituency, Baldev Raj Sharma said the charges were "baseless".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites