Country going through tough phase; Congress, SP responsible: Rajnath
Lucknow: BJP president and party candidate from Lucknow Rajnath Singh on Saturday said that the country was passing through a tough phase.
Addressing an election rally here this evening, Singh said that whether it was economic sector, condition of farmers or issues related to the youths the country was facing a tough time.
He alleged that the present Congress-led UPA government at the Centre and the SP government in Uttar Pradesh were responsible for the situation.
Singh alleged that while both the parties ruled the state for the longest time, they betrayed the people.
Expressing confidence that BJP will form the next government at the Centre and Narendra Modi will become the Prime Minister, Singh said his party would play a pivotal role in development of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi