Country going through tough phase; Congress, SP responsible: Rajnath
Lucknow: BJP president and party candidate from Lucknow Rajnath Singh on Saturday said that the country was passing through a tough phase.
Addressing an election rally here this evening, Singh said that whether it was economic sector, condition of farmers or issues related to the youths the country was facing a tough time.
He alleged that the present Congress-led UPA government at the Centre and the SP government in Uttar Pradesh were responsible for the situation.
Singh alleged that while both the parties ruled the state for the longest time, they betrayed the people.
Expressing confidence that BJP will form the next government at the Centre and Narendra Modi will become the Prime Minister, Singh said his party would play a pivotal role in development of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof