Couple charred to death in Lucknow
Lucknow: A couple was charred to death after a woman set herself ablaze on having a fight with her husband in Radhagram colony here, police said today.
Neelam Rathore (31) yesterday set herself ablaze after a fight with her husband Jitendra Kumar Rathore (36), police said.
However, while trying to save her, Jitendra also got caught in the flames and fell from the staircase in panic, they said.
The duo was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared them brought dead, they said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Heatwave grips east, central and peninsular India; many dead in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh due to cyclone, hailstorm
- Anti-Donald Trump protests break out for second day in California
- UN council discusses move to enforce North Korea sanctions
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video