Couple, child charred to death in house fire

Three members of a family, including an infant, were charred to death when a house caught fire in Kotwali area in Auraiya district, police said on Sunday.

Lucknow: Three members of a family,
including an infant, were charred to death when a house caught
fire in Kotwali area in Auraiya district, police said
on Sunday.

Mahendra Singh alias Bholu (25), his wife Romka (20)
and their year-old daughter Baby were charred to death when
their house caught fire due to short-circuit late last night,
they said adding the bodies were send for post-mortem.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close