Couple commits suicide in Bhadoi
Bhadoi: A couple allegedly committed suicide by setting themselves on fire over a marital discord in Aurai area, police said here Thursday.
Vinod Maurya (25) and his wife Chandni (23) had a dispute last night after which they set themselves on fire in Khamaria, they said.
The couple was rushed to a hospital where Chandni died, while Vinod was referred to Mirzapur in a critical condition.
Vinod succumbed to burn injuries this morning, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists