Couple consumes poison over dispute in UP
Etah (UP): A couple on Monday consumed a poisonous substance after they had a dispute over some family issue, police said here.
Sukhendra and his wife Maya (25), residents of Ahrai village in Jasrathpur area, were rushed to a local hospital where the wife died, they said.
The condition of the husband was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country