Couple electrocuted in UP`s Ballia
  • This Section
  • Latest
  • Web Wrap
Last Updated: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 15:13
  
Ballia: A couple was on Wednesday electrocuted when they came into contact with live electricity wire in Rasra area here, police said.

Radhey Shyam Verma (55) and his wife Chanda Devi (50) were electrocuted when they they were working in the field this morning, it said.

Agitated with the incident local residents blocked Lucknow-Ballia highway for several hours, they said.

PTI

First Published: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 15:13


comments powered by Disqus