Couple electrocuted in UP`s Ballia

A couple was on Wednesday electrocuted when they came into contact with live electricity wire in Rasra area here, police said.

Ballia: A couple was on Wednesday electrocuted when they came into contact with live electricity wire in Rasra area here, police said.

Radhey Shyam Verma (55) and his wife Chanda Devi (50) were electrocuted when they they were working in the field this morning, it said.
Agitated with the incident local residents blocked Lucknow-Ballia highway for several hours, they said.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close