Couple found hanging from tree in UP
Sitapur: The bodies of a couple were found hanging from a tree here at Muserypur village in the Khairabad area, police said on Tuesday.
According to police, Shambhu (40) and his wife Kamla (35) had gone to the market at Kasrela last evening; later, their bodies were found hanging from a tree outside the village.
The incident was reported late last night following which a case has been lodged in the matter against unidentified persons, police said.
The family members of the deceased couple have alleged murder while police said that mutual tension could be a factor in the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?