Couple killed in fire due to short circuit
Bareilly: A couple was killed after being trapped in fire that engulfed their house in railway colony in Subhash Nagar locality here, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place late yesterday night killing Bhagwan Das (55) and his wife Sanno (50), who were trapped in the fire, police said.
The fire took place due to short circuit and spread in the entire house, where the couple was sleeping after locking the doors from inside, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- Six killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collusion in China
- Rajnath Singh assures alternative to pellet guns in Kashmir; Mufti says stone-pelting, attacking security camps won't bring peace
- Rs 5 lakh compensation to family of woman devoured by dogs in Kerala
- At least 3 killed in suicide attack in Afghanistan's Balkh province
- UN General Assembly President-elect to visit India