Couple killed in fire due to short circuit
Bareilly: A couple was killed after being trapped in fire that engulfed their house in railway colony in Subhash Nagar locality here, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place late yesterday night killing Bhagwan Das (55) and his wife Sanno (50), who were trapped in the fire, police said.
The fire took place due to short circuit and spread in the entire house, where the couple was sleeping after locking the doors from inside, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress