Couple seeks protection from court
Muzaffarnagar: A couple, who had eloped one year ago, has sought protection from a court at Charthawal in the district.
Earlier, the Allahabad High Court had directed the chief judicial magistrate to record the statement of the girl and report back to it, according to police.
Shehzad-Gulista yesterday appeared in the CJM`s court with a one and half-year-old child for recording her statement, they said, adding that the CJM`s court has directed them to appear before it again on June 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account