Couple seeks protection from court
Muzaffarnagar: A couple, who had eloped one year ago, has sought protection from a court at Charthawal in the district.
Earlier, the Allahabad High Court had directed the chief judicial magistrate to record the statement of the girl and report back to it, according to police.
Shehzad-Gulista yesterday appeared in the CJM`s court with a one and half-year-old child for recording her statement, they said, adding that the CJM`s court has directed them to appear before it again on June 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police