Court awards life sentence to three in murder case
Azamgarh: A local court here has awarded life sentence to three persons in a ten-year-old murder case.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Shailendra Kumar Tewari awarded life imprisonment to Rajesh Tewari, Raj Narain and Moolchand in the murder of one Fauzdaar Yadav in Bhoolandeeh Village under Barddah police station area on February 24, 2002, prosecution sources said.
The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on each of the three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown