Court awards life sentence to three in murder case
Azamgarh: A local court here has awarded life sentence to three persons in a ten-year-old murder case.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Shailendra Kumar Tewari awarded life imprisonment to Rajesh Tewari, Raj Narain and Moolchand in the murder of one Fauzdaar Yadav in Bhoolandeeh Village under Barddah police station area on February 24, 2002, prosecution sources said.
The court has also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on each of the three.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical