Court awards life sentence to three in murder case
Ghaziabad: A local court here has awarded life imprisonment to three persons in an 18-year-old murder case.
Additional District Judge D C Singh yesterday sentenced Tej Singh, Hari Singh and Devender to life imprisonment for shooting dead one Jai Pal Singh in Mandola village in 1994.
The fourth accused in the case, Rajender, died during the trial, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!