Court awards life sentence to three in murder case
Ghaziabad: A local court here has awarded life imprisonment to three persons in an 18-year-old murder case.
Additional District Judge D C Singh yesterday sentenced Tej Singh, Hari Singh and Devender to life imprisonment for shooting dead one Jai Pal Singh in Mandola village in 1994.
The fourth accused in the case, Rajender, died during the trial, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Sanam Teri Kasam movie review: Intense and emotional