Court awards life sentence to three in murder case
Ghaziabad: A local court here has awarded life imprisonment to three persons in an 18-year-old murder case.
Additional District Judge D C Singh yesterday sentenced Tej Singh, Hari Singh and Devender to life imprisonment for shooting dead one Jai Pal Singh in Mandola village in 1994.
The fourth accused in the case, Rajender, died during the trial, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah