Court awards life term to man for raping minor
Mainpuri: A local court here awarded
rigorous life imprisonment to a man and imposed a fine of Rs
75,000 on him for the rape and murder of a minor girl.
According to the prosecution, Jaswant alias Kalia lured
five-year-old Sonam on the pretext of giving her sweets in
Divanpur village on January 19, 2009, after which he raped and
Sonam`s father Sanju had lodged an FIR against Kalia
after which police had filed a chargesheet in the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read