Court awards life term to man for raping minor
Mainpuri: A local court here awarded
rigorous life imprisonment to a man and imposed a fine of Rs
75,000 on him for the rape and murder of a minor girl.
According to the prosecution, Jaswant alias Kalia lured
five-year-old Sonam on the pretext of giving her sweets in
Divanpur village on January 19, 2009, after which he raped and
Sonam`s father Sanju had lodged an FIR against Kalia
after which police had filed a chargesheet in the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!