Court issues non-bailable warrant against BSP MLA in rape case
Badaun: A court here on Wednesday issued
non-bailable warrants against BSP MLA Yogendra Sagar and his
two associates in connection with the Jyoti Sharma rape case.
Additional Civil Judge Akhilesh Kumar issued non-bailable
warrants against Sagar, MLA from Bilsi, and the two others and
directed the police to produce them in the court on May 28.
In April 23, 2008, Jyoti Sharma, a student living in
Nagar area of Bilsi was allegedly kidnapped and raped by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre