Court issues non-bailable warrant against BSP MLA in rape case
Badaun: A court here on Wednesday issued
non-bailable warrants against BSP MLA Yogendra Sagar and his
two associates in connection with the Jyoti Sharma rape case.
Additional Civil Judge Akhilesh Kumar issued non-bailable
warrants against Sagar, MLA from Bilsi, and the two others and
directed the police to produce them in the court on May 28.
In April 23, 2008, Jyoti Sharma, a student living in
Nagar area of Bilsi was allegedly kidnapped and raped by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'