Court issues non-bailable warrant against BSP MLA in rape case
Badaun: A court here on Wednesday issued
non-bailable warrants against BSP MLA Yogendra Sagar and his
two associates in connection with the Jyoti Sharma rape case.
Additional Civil Judge Akhilesh Kumar issued non-bailable
warrants against Sagar, MLA from Bilsi, and the two others and
directed the police to produce them in the court on May 28.
In April 23, 2008, Jyoti Sharma, a student living in
Nagar area of Bilsi was allegedly kidnapped and raped by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister