Court issues non-bailable warrant against BSP MLA in rape case
Badaun: A court here on Wednesday issued
non-bailable warrants against BSP MLA Yogendra Sagar and his
two associates in connection with the Jyoti Sharma rape case.
Additional Civil Judge Akhilesh Kumar issued non-bailable
warrants against Sagar, MLA from Bilsi, and the two others and
directed the police to produce them in the court on May 28.
In April 23, 2008, Jyoti Sharma, a student living in
Nagar area of Bilsi was allegedly kidnapped and raped by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Glowing distant stars become Hubble's latest subject! - See pic
- PM Modi reaches out to people of Kashmir Valley, talks of 'unity and compassion', slams those fomenting trouble
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!