Court issues non-bailable warrant against BSP MLA in rape case
Badaun: A court here on Wednesday issued
non-bailable warrants against BSP MLA Yogendra Sagar and his
two associates in connection with the Jyoti Sharma rape case.
Additional Civil Judge Akhilesh Kumar issued non-bailable
warrants against Sagar, MLA from Bilsi, and the two others and
directed the police to produce them in the court on May 28.
In April 23, 2008, Jyoti Sharma, a student living in
Nagar area of Bilsi was allegedly kidnapped and raped by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands