Court orders attachment of properties of 3 cops
Bareilly: A district court today ordered
attachment of properties of the three policemen accused in the
attack on senior police officer Kalpana Saxena who had
protested their extortion from the public.
An application to attach properties of the three accused
in the attack on Saxena, SP (Traffic) was moved by the police,
on which District Judge Kalimullah passed the order, Deputy
Superintendent of Police S P Singh said.
Saxena was attacked and dragged by her three subordinates
on September 2 last when she objected to extortion from the
Meanwhile, Saxena has apprehended threat to her and
family members from the accused.
She alleged the absconding policemen could go to any
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!