Court orders attachment of properties of 3 cops
Bareilly: A district court today ordered
attachment of properties of the three policemen accused in the
attack on senior police officer Kalpana Saxena who had
protested their extortion from the public.
An application to attach properties of the three accused
in the attack on Saxena, SP (Traffic) was moved by the police,
on which District Judge Kalimullah passed the order, Deputy
Superintendent of Police S P Singh said.
Saxena was attacked and dragged by her three subordinates
on September 2 last when she objected to extortion from the
Meanwhile, Saxena has apprehended threat to her and
family members from the accused.
She alleged the absconding policemen could go to any
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?