Court orders attachment of properties of 3 cops
Bareilly: A district court today ordered
attachment of properties of the three policemen accused in the
attack on senior police officer Kalpana Saxena who had
protested their extortion from the public.
An application to attach properties of the three accused
in the attack on Saxena, SP (Traffic) was moved by the police,
on which District Judge Kalimullah passed the order, Deputy
Superintendent of Police S P Singh said.
Saxena was attacked and dragged by her three subordinates
on September 2 last when she objected to extortion from the
Meanwhile, Saxena has apprehended threat to her and
family members from the accused.
She alleged the absconding policemen could go to any
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police