Court orders FIR against BSP MLA, policemen
Etawah: A local court has ordered
the police to lodge an FIR against a ruling BSP MLA, his
security guard, a dozen policemen and others for allegedly
assaulting and robbing his brother.
Special magistrate Sandeep Jain has directed the
police to lodge an FIR against BSP MLA from Bharthana Shiv
Prasad Yadav, his brothers Chandra Prakash, Puneet Parihar and
a dozen policemen, including incharge of civil lines, official
sources said here.
The order was passed on an application moved by MLA`s
brother Dr Shivendra Singh Yadav, who alleged that on March 29
Shiv Prasad and Chandra Prakash along with police personnel
from Civil Lines forcibly entered his New Friends Colony house
and looted goods, including 200 gram gold jewellery and when
resisted they assaulted him and his wife.
The court while directing the police to lodge an FIR
has asked them to submit a copy within 24 hours.
It also directed the police to submit the status
report of investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you