Court orders registration of case against UP cops
Ghazipur (UP): A local court has directed
registration of a case against five senior Uttar Pradesh
police officials, including SDG Brij Lal, on a complaint
accusing them of irregular deduction from constables`
The court has ordered lodging the case against the five
officers, including Special Director General of Police (Law
and Order) Brij Lal and SP Ghazipur.
Judicial Magistrate Nishant Deo passed the order yesterday
on an application moved by constable Brijendra Yadav.
In his complaint, Yadav alleged that irregular deductions
were made from the salaries of constables and when he raised
the issue, the officials from the department "started
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand