Court orders registration of case against UP cops
Ghazipur (UP): A local court has directed
registration of a case against five senior Uttar Pradesh
police officials, including SDG Brij Lal, on a complaint
accusing them of irregular deduction from constables`
The court has ordered lodging the case against the five
officers, including Special Director General of Police (Law
and Order) Brij Lal and SP Ghazipur.
Judicial Magistrate Nishant Deo passed the order yesterday
on an application moved by constable Brijendra Yadav.
In his complaint, Yadav alleged that irregular deductions
were made from the salaries of constables and when he raised
the issue, the officials from the department "started
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why