Court rejects final reports in cases filed against DP Yadav
Ghaziabad: A local court has set aside three probe reports in criminal cases filed against former Rajya Sabha member and BSP leader DP Yadav, whose son is undergoing life imprisonment in the Nitish Katara murder case, and directed the police to conduct a fresh inquiry.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) D D Singh yesterday rejected all the three final reports prepared and submitted to court by Sahibabad Police, observing that the police have not
filed any chargesheet in the three cases filed by key witness, Ajay Katara .
The police in its report had said all the cases were `false cases`.
The CJM ordered a fresh investigation in all the cases.
Ajay had filed three cases against DP Yadav and others.
The first case was filed on September 10, 2007, against his own wife Tannu Katara and DP Yadav under section 420,467 and 468B in Sahibabad Police Station.
The second case was lodged on July 27, 2007, under section 341, 503 and 506 against DP Yadav and two others and the third case was lodged in 2008 under section 307 and 120B
IPC against DP Yadav and three others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31