Court rejects final reports in cases filed against DP Yadav
Ghaziabad: A local court has set aside three probe reports in criminal cases filed against former Rajya Sabha member and BSP leader DP Yadav, whose son is undergoing life imprisonment in the Nitish Katara murder case, and directed the police to conduct a fresh inquiry.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) D D Singh yesterday rejected all the three final reports prepared and submitted to court by Sahibabad Police, observing that the police have not
filed any chargesheet in the three cases filed by key witness, Ajay Katara .
The police in its report had said all the cases were `false cases`.
The CJM ordered a fresh investigation in all the cases.
Ajay had filed three cases against DP Yadav and others.
The first case was filed on September 10, 2007, against his own wife Tannu Katara and DP Yadav under section 420,467 and 468B in Sahibabad Police Station.
The second case was lodged on July 27, 2007, under section 341, 503 and 506 against DP Yadav and two others and the third case was lodged in 2008 under section 307 and 120B
IPC against DP Yadav and three others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why