CPI releases manifesto for UP Assembly polls
Lucknow: Releasing its manifesto, the
Communist Party of India (CPI) on Saturday promised to implement the
recommendations of the Ranganath Misra commission and Sachar
committee for the uplift and welfare of Muslims in poll-bound
The election manifesto also reiterated the party`s resolve
for a law granting 33 per cent reservation to women in state
legislatures and Parliament.
The manifesto held the ruling BSP, SP, Congress and BJP
responsible for corruption, inflation and increasing crime in
The CPI claimed that it was due to the Left parties`
pressure during UPA-I that NREGS and RTI came into existence.
The party said it would contest 55 seats in the coming
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania