Criminals steal cylinders from truck at gun point
Ghaziabad: A gang of three criminals
allegedly stole 300 gas cylinders from a truck at gunpoint on
the Loni Road here, police said.
According to the police, truck driver Brahma Singh, a
resident of Meerut, was ferrying gas cylinders to the Indian
Oil plant in Banthla village.
On Saturday night, at about 11 PM, he drove the truck
laden with 300 cylinders to a petrol pump near Tila Kothi on
Loni Road, parked it there and went off to sleep inside the
truck. He was to deliver the cylinders to a Meerut gas agency.
Later in the night, the three accused broke open a window
and tied up the driver at gun point. They then drove the truck
to a village near Karhera bypass and fled after transferring
the cylinders to another vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah