Criminals steal cylinders from truck at gun point
Ghaziabad: A gang of three criminals
allegedly stole 300 gas cylinders from a truck at gunpoint on
the Loni Road here, police said.
According to the police, truck driver Brahma Singh, a
resident of Meerut, was ferrying gas cylinders to the Indian
Oil plant in Banthla village.
On Saturday night, at about 11 PM, he drove the truck
laden with 300 cylinders to a petrol pump near Tila Kothi on
Loni Road, parked it there and went off to sleep inside the
truck. He was to deliver the cylinders to a Meerut gas agency.
Later in the night, the three accused broke open a window
and tied up the driver at gun point. They then drove the truck
to a village near Karhera bypass and fled after transferring
the cylinders to another vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof