CRPF head constable found dead in Lucknow
Lucknow: A CRPF head constable was found dead in a car in Sarojini Nagar area here, police said on Monday.
The body of Ved Prakash Yadav (34), posted in radio signal wing, was found in a car in a CRPF camp yesterday, they said.
The police, which found Yadav lying dead on the passenger seat, found a liquor bottle in the car and suspect it to be a case of poisoning.
The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000