Curfew to be relaxed in Saharanpur for 12 hours today
Saharanpur: Curfew will be relaxed in violence-hit Saharanpur for 12 hours on Sunday, an official said on Saturday.
"Curfew will be relaxed from 7 am to 7 pm on Sunday," Saharanpur District Magistrate Sandhya Tiwari said here.
The situation is getting normal in the district rapidly, she added.
Curfew was clamped on last Saturday in Saharanpur in the wake of clashes between two communities over a land dispute, which left three persons dead and over 30 injured.
As many as 165 shops and handcarts and 42 vehicles were set ablaze during the violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional