Dalit man stoned to death in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A 50-year-old Dalit labourer was allegedly stoned to death by two persons after a tiff in Mansoorpur area of the district.
While one accused, Mahipal, was arrested yesterday another accused is still on the run, police said.
Mahipal and the two accused had a heated argument yesterday, police said, adding that the duo used bricks to kill Mahipal Nawla village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi