Dalit woman found murdered
Muzaffarnagar: A Dalit woman was found murdered by unidentified persons at Ghari village in the district, police said on Saturday.
Bholi, wife of Malkhan Singh, was yesterday murdered by slitting her throat, SP City Akash Kulheri said.
A case has been registered and investigations are on, he added.
The woman had gone to fields last evening to collect grass but did not return. Later her body was recovered near the field.
Meanwhile, two unidentified bodies were recovered by the police from the district.
One of the body was found from Rampur village here, while another was recovered from Kotwali area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened