Dalit woman found murdered
Muzaffarnagar: A Dalit woman was found murdered by unidentified persons at Ghari village in the district, police said on Saturday.
Bholi, wife of Malkhan Singh, was yesterday murdered by slitting her throat, SP City Akash Kulheri said.
A case has been registered and investigations are on, he added.
The woman had gone to fields last evening to collect grass but did not return. Later her body was recovered near the field.
Meanwhile, two unidentified bodies were recovered by the police from the district.
One of the body was found from Rampur village here, while another was recovered from Kotwali area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred