Daughter of SP leader says `kabool hai` on web cam
Ghaziabad: The daughter of the Bulandshar
district president of Samjawadi Party chose a unique way for
her nikah by saying `kabool hai` to the groom sitting in Dubai
near a web camera.
The online marriage of Nazara, the daughter of Himayat
Ali, was performed while following all basic Muslim rituals in
the presence of Imam Kazi Sher Mohammad in Aurangabad town.
Ali said groom Amir Raza would come in November from
Dubai and meanwhile, visa papers of both would be completed.
It is second such online `nikah` in Bulandshahr district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened