Daughter of SP leader says `kabool hai` on web cam
Ghaziabad: The daughter of the Bulandshar
district president of Samjawadi Party chose a unique way for
her nikah by saying `kabool hai` to the groom sitting in Dubai
near a web camera.
The online marriage of Nazara, the daughter of Himayat
Ali, was performed while following all basic Muslim rituals in
the presence of Imam Kazi Sher Mohammad in Aurangabad town.
Ali said groom Amir Raza would come in November from
Dubai and meanwhile, visa papers of both would be completed.
It is second such online `nikah` in Bulandshahr district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital