Daughter raped, man seeks FIR against MLA for helping accused in Badaun
Badaun: A plea by a man, whose daughter was allegedly gangraped by three men, seeking registration of a case against a ruling Samajwadi Party MLA, a circle officer and a chief medical officer has been accepted by a local court here.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Puneet Kumar Gupta yesterday fixed July 26 as the next date of hearing.
According to the application moved by the man before the court, his 16-year-old daughter was abducted on May 5 and gang-raped by Vimlesh alias Pravesh Yadav, Viresh and Virendra Yadav.
He alleged that the SP MLA along with the CMO, the Circle Officer and some police officials "helped the accused and tried to save them".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster