Daughter raped, man seeks FIR against MLA for helping accused in Badaun
Badaun: A plea by a man, whose daughter was allegedly gangraped by three men, seeking registration of a case against a ruling Samajwadi Party MLA, a circle officer and a chief medical officer has been accepted by a local court here.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Puneet Kumar Gupta yesterday fixed July 26 as the next date of hearing.
According to the application moved by the man before the court, his 16-year-old daughter was abducted on May 5 and gang-raped by Vimlesh alias Pravesh Yadav, Viresh and Virendra Yadav.
He alleged that the SP MLA along with the CMO, the Circle Officer and some police officials "helped the accused and tried to save them".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city