Daughter raped, man seeks FIR against MLA for helping accused in Badaun
Badaun: A plea by a man, whose daughter was allegedly gangraped by three men, seeking registration of a case against a ruling Samajwadi Party MLA, a circle officer and a chief medical officer has been accepted by a local court here.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Puneet Kumar Gupta yesterday fixed July 26 as the next date of hearing.
According to the application moved by the man before the court, his 16-year-old daughter was abducted on May 5 and gang-raped by Vimlesh alias Pravesh Yadav, Viresh and Virendra Yadav.
He alleged that the SP MLA along with the CMO, the Circle Officer and some police officials "helped the accused and tried to save them".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents