DC removed, DIOS suspended for late distribution of laptops in UP
Lucknow: Divisional Commissioner of Kanpur was today removed while district inspector of schools was suspended for alleged mismanagement during distribution of free laptops to students in Farrukhabad.
UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has directed to remove DC Kanpur Shalini Prasad and suspend the DIOS for alleged mismanagement during a programme to distribute laptops to students in Farrukhabad district, an official spokesman said here.
The CM said that due to lack of proper arrangements the students got the laptops late. While warning the Commissioner Prasad, Secretary secondary education Kamran Rizvi and District Magistrate Farrukhabad Pawan Kumar, Yadav said that in case of laxity in execution of responsibility in future, stern action would be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi