DC removed, DIOS suspended for late distribution of laptops in UP
Lucknow: Divisional Commissioner of Kanpur was today removed while district inspector of schools was suspended for alleged mismanagement during distribution of free laptops to students in Farrukhabad.
UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has directed to remove DC Kanpur Shalini Prasad and suspend the DIOS for alleged mismanagement during a programme to distribute laptops to students in Farrukhabad district, an official spokesman said here.
The CM said that due to lack of proper arrangements the students got the laptops late. While warning the Commissioner Prasad, Secretary secondary education Kamran Rizvi and District Magistrate Farrukhabad Pawan Kumar, Yadav said that in case of laxity in execution of responsibility in future, stern action would be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical