DC removed, DIOS suspended for late distribution of laptops in UP
Lucknow: Divisional Commissioner of Kanpur was today removed while district inspector of schools was suspended for alleged mismanagement during distribution of free laptops to students in Farrukhabad.
UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has directed to remove DC Kanpur Shalini Prasad and suspend the DIOS for alleged mismanagement during a programme to distribute laptops to students in Farrukhabad district, an official spokesman said here.
The CM said that due to lack of proper arrangements the students got the laptops late. While warning the Commissioner Prasad, Secretary secondary education Kamran Rizvi and District Magistrate Farrukhabad Pawan Kumar, Yadav said that in case of laxity in execution of responsibility in future, stern action would be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video