Dead bodies of youth, girl found in Bijnor
Bijnor: Dead bodies of a youth and a
girl stuffed in separate gunny bags were recovered from the
Ganga river in Kotwali area, police said on Wednesday.
Two gunny bags floating in the Ganga river were
spotted by locals at Narayani village. Later bodies of the
youth (22) and the girl (20) were recovered from the bags by
police, they said.
The bodies are two to three days old and prima facie
it seems that they were thrown into the river at some other
The bodies have been sent for post mortem and efforts
were being made to ascertain the identity of the youth and the
girl, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof