Debt-ridden couple commits suicide in Agra
Agra: Burdened by huge debts, a businessman and his wife committed suicide in Chatta area here, police said Thursday.
Pankaj Agrawal, 35, and his wife Sarita ended their lives by consuming a poisonous ubstance late Wednesday. They have two daughters, five-year-old Suhani and three-year-old Ashu, police said.
According to family members, Pankaj, who traded in chemicals, was in deep financial crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan