Debt-ridden couple commits suicide in Agra
Agra: Burdened by huge debts, a businessman and his wife committed suicide in Chatta area here, police said Thursday.
Pankaj Agrawal, 35, and his wife Sarita ended their lives by consuming a poisonous ubstance late Wednesday. They have two daughters, five-year-old Suhani and three-year-old Ashu, police said.
According to family members, Pankaj, who traded in chemicals, was in deep financial crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside