Debt-ridden couple commits suicide in Agra
Agra: Burdened by huge debts, a businessman and his wife committed suicide in Chatta area here, police said Thursday.
Pankaj Agrawal, 35, and his wife Sarita ended their lives by consuming a poisonous ubstance late Wednesday. They have two daughters, five-year-old Suhani and three-year-old Ashu, police said.
According to family members, Pankaj, who traded in chemicals, was in deep financial crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees