Debt-ridden couple commits suicide in Agra
Agra: Burdened by huge debts, a businessman and his wife committed suicide in Chatta area here, police said Thursday.
Pankaj Agrawal, 35, and his wife Sarita ended their lives by consuming a poisonous ubstance late Wednesday. They have two daughters, five-year-old Suhani and three-year-old Ashu, police said.
According to family members, Pankaj, who traded in chemicals, was in deep financial crisis.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai