Deoband issues fatwa against full body scans
Muzaffarnagar (UP): Leading Islamic seminary
Darul Uloom Deoband has issued a fatwa against full body
scans, ruling that the exercise is against the Shariyat law.
The fatwa was issued on Friday on a query raised by a man
after his body was scanned at an airport in Manchester (UK).
Noting that the exercise of going through full body
scanners was against Islamic principles, the fatwa termed it a
violation of Shariyat law that "men or women be seen naked by
other men and women".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof