Develop Rampur as tourist destination
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Minister for Urban Development and Minorities Welfare, Mohammad Azam Khan on Wednesday asked the state tourism department to prepare a pilot project for developing Rampur as tourist destination.
In a letter written to the minister of state for tourism, Khan said the departmental officers be asked to draft a pilot project in this regard at the earliest.
He also suggested that the departmental officers could discuss this project with him, if they so desired.
It may be recalled that Khan had written a letter earlier in this connection to the minister, in which he mentioned the vast scope of tourism in historical city Rampur, his hometown.
He said the pilot project should be given a final shape at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Brexit Vote: UK decides to quit European Union; PM David Cameron to resign
- BJD members stone Textile Minister Santosh Gangwar’s car in Odisha, MLA arrested
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Govt, RBI seek to soothe wracked investor nerves after Brexit
- Chicago University welcomes Raghuram Rajan back to academics