Develop Rampur as tourist destination
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Minister for Urban Development and Minorities Welfare, Mohammad Azam Khan on Wednesday asked the state tourism department to prepare a pilot project for developing Rampur as tourist destination.
In a letter written to the minister of state for tourism, Khan said the departmental officers be asked to draft a pilot project in this regard at the earliest.
He also suggested that the departmental officers could discuss this project with him, if they so desired.
It may be recalled that Khan had written a letter earlier in this connection to the minister, in which he mentioned the vast scope of tourism in historical city Rampur, his hometown.
He said the pilot project should be given a final shape at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves