`Devotees allowed inside VIP gallery of Bankey Bihari temple`
Mathura: Now devotees thronging the famous
Bankey Bihari temple in Vrindavan can offer their worship from
the VIP gallery by paying Rs 250, temple officials said on Thursday.
"Desirous devotees can now pay obeisance to the deity
from the VIP enclosure by paying Rs 250. They can worship for
three minutes and also take nine of their family members," K C
Gaur, Officer on special duty, told reporters.
The decision was taken at a joint meeting attended by
District Magistrate Dinesh Chandra Shukla, Senior
Superintendent of Police P B D Paulson, Junior Civil Judge
Sapna Shukla and top temple officials.
"Introduction of barricading to manage devotees` rush
during `darshan`, extension of inner `darshan` area,
construction of a separate VIP gate were the other decisions
taken in the meeting," Gaur said.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Sonia Gandhi stashed bribe money in Geneva's Sarasin Bank?
- World record: 23-year-old Tobago batsman Iraq Thomas slams T20 century off 21 balls
- Donald Trump hints at taking India's help in dealing with `unstable` Pakistan
- Champions League: Cristiano Ronaldo remains doubtful for 2nd leg against Manchester City
- Happy that gymnastics is finally getting attention in India: Dipa Karmakar