`Devotees allowed inside VIP gallery of Bankey Bihari temple`
Mathura: Now devotees thronging the famous
Bankey Bihari temple in Vrindavan can offer their worship from
the VIP gallery by paying Rs 250, temple officials said on Thursday.
"Desirous devotees can now pay obeisance to the deity
from the VIP enclosure by paying Rs 250. They can worship for
three minutes and also take nine of their family members," K C
Gaur, Officer on special duty, told reporters.
The decision was taken at a joint meeting attended by
District Magistrate Dinesh Chandra Shukla, Senior
Superintendent of Police P B D Paulson, Junior Civil Judge
Sapna Shukla and top temple officials.
"Introduction of barricading to manage devotees` rush
during `darshan`, extension of inner `darshan` area,
construction of a separate VIP gate were the other decisions
taken in the meeting," Gaur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday