`Devotees allowed inside VIP gallery of Bankey Bihari temple`
Mathura: Now devotees thronging the famous
Bankey Bihari temple in Vrindavan can offer their worship from
the VIP gallery by paying Rs 250, temple officials said on Thursday.
"Desirous devotees can now pay obeisance to the deity
from the VIP enclosure by paying Rs 250. They can worship for
three minutes and also take nine of their family members," K C
Gaur, Officer on special duty, told reporters.
The decision was taken at a joint meeting attended by
District Magistrate Dinesh Chandra Shukla, Senior
Superintendent of Police P B D Paulson, Junior Civil Judge
Sapna Shukla and top temple officials.
"Introduction of barricading to manage devotees` rush
during `darshan`, extension of inner `darshan` area,
construction of a separate VIP gate were the other decisions
taken in the meeting," Gaur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH