Digvijay flays law and order situation in UP
Meerut: Expressing anguish over the law and
order situation in Uttar Pradesh, senior Congress leader
Digvijay Singh on Tuesday alleged that the only concern of the BSP
government was "to earn money" with no regard for security of
Singh, who was here to console the family of slain
Congress leader Amarpal Singh, said, "The murder was committed
in broad daylight and it is astonishing that there is still no
proof. The police must be given more time to work out the
Former MP Amarpal was gunned down by unidentified
assailants in the city recently.
Talking to reporters outside the house of the late
leader, Singh said, "Amarpal Singh was an honest person and
his death has resulted in a big loss for the party. Congress
stands with his family seeking Justice for him."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video