Digvijay flays law and order situation in UP
Meerut: Expressing anguish over the law and
order situation in Uttar Pradesh, senior Congress leader
Digvijay Singh on Tuesday alleged that the only concern of the BSP
government was "to earn money" with no regard for security of
Singh, who was here to console the family of slain
Congress leader Amarpal Singh, said, "The murder was committed
in broad daylight and it is astonishing that there is still no
proof. The police must be given more time to work out the
Former MP Amarpal was gunned down by unidentified
assailants in the city recently.
Talking to reporters outside the house of the late
leader, Singh said, "Amarpal Singh was an honest person and
his death has resulted in a big loss for the party. Congress
stands with his family seeking Justice for him."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out