Digvijay popularising RSS: Rajnath
Bahraich: Former BJP president Rajnath
Singh on Wednesday said linking spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi
Shanker, who is taking out a yatra in Uttar Pradesh against
corruption, with the Sangh was in its favour.
"By doing so Digvijay Singh is only popularising RSS,"
he told reporters here in a reply to a question that the
Congress leader had termed Anna Hazare, yoga guru Ramdev and
Ravi Shankar as "agents of the Sangh".
The BJP veteran said he was not in the race for any
The party had given him all the posts except that of
the Prime Minister and the President, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi