Digvijay popularising RSS: Rajnath
Bahraich: Former BJP president Rajnath
Singh on Wednesday said linking spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi
Shanker, who is taking out a yatra in Uttar Pradesh against
corruption, with the Sangh was in its favour.
"By doing so Digvijay Singh is only popularising RSS,"
he told reporters here in a reply to a question that the
Congress leader had termed Anna Hazare, yoga guru Ramdev and
Ravi Shankar as "agents of the Sangh".
The BJP veteran said he was not in the race for any
The party had given him all the posts except that of
the Prime Minister and the President, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS