Digvijay popularising RSS: Rajnath
Bahraich: Former BJP president Rajnath
Singh on Wednesday said linking spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi
Shanker, who is taking out a yatra in Uttar Pradesh against
corruption, with the Sangh was in its favour.
"By doing so Digvijay Singh is only popularising RSS,"
he told reporters here in a reply to a question that the
Congress leader had termed Anna Hazare, yoga guru Ramdev and
Ravi Shankar as "agents of the Sangh".
The BJP veteran said he was not in the race for any
The party had given him all the posts except that of
the Prime Minister and the President, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!