Digvijay slams BJP for honouring UP MLAs facing Muzaffarnagar riots charges
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh today said that BJP and Narendra Modi have shown their true colours by honouring those MLAs of the party who are facing charges of having fomented recent riots in Uttar Pradesh.
"Where has Modi`s Inclusive Politics gone?" the Congress General Secretary said in a post on micro-blogging site Twitter.
"Would Shahnawaz (Hussain), Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and the Minority Wing of BJP please comment on this?" Singh added.
He said that the difference was that while the UPA government was awarding the Bharat Ratna to eminent personalities like CNR Rao and Sachin Tendulkar, BJP chose to honour the accused for their role in Muzaffarnagar riots.
Uttar Pradesh BJP MLAs Sangeet Som and Suresh Rana were yesterday felicitated at a rally in Agra which was later addressed by Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Vijay Mallya PMLA case: ED to invoke India-UK MLAT for extradition
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 1: RCB vs GL - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- PM Modi gifts Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei reproduction of rare Quran manuscript