Dimple`s assets include fixed deposits, ornaments, properties
Kannauj: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav`s wife, Dimple Yadav has fixed deposits worth over Rs 53.77 lakh and ornaments worth over Rs 59.76 lakh as per the affidavit filed by her alongwith the nomination papers for the Kannauj Lok Sabha by election here on Tuesday.
Yadav also has deposits in different banks in Lucknow, Etawah and Kannauj worth Rs 19,04,735 and shares worth Rs 1.42 lakh in Anurag Auto, according to the affidavit.
Dimple Yadav has life insurance policies worth over Rs 15 lakh and half share of two properties in Lucknow , a commercial building on MG Road worth Rs 67.50 lakh and another residential house worth Rs 71 lakh.
The chief minister`s wife has a loan of Rs. 24.74 lakh against her name.
According to the IT return filed in 2011-2012 , her income has been shown as Rs 24,84,541.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag
- UP polls: Congress main agenda is fighting corruption, not political parties: Raj Babbar