Dimple`s assets include fixed deposits, ornaments, properties
Kannauj: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav`s wife, Dimple Yadav has fixed deposits worth over Rs 53.77 lakh and ornaments worth over Rs 59.76 lakh as per the affidavit filed by her alongwith the nomination papers for the Kannauj Lok Sabha by election here on Tuesday.
Yadav also has deposits in different banks in Lucknow, Etawah and Kannauj worth Rs 19,04,735 and shares worth Rs 1.42 lakh in Anurag Auto, according to the affidavit.
Dimple Yadav has life insurance policies worth over Rs 15 lakh and half share of two properties in Lucknow , a commercial building on MG Road worth Rs 67.50 lakh and another residential house worth Rs 71 lakh.
The chief minister`s wife has a loan of Rs. 24.74 lakh against her name.
According to the IT return filed in 2011-2012 , her income has been shown as Rs 24,84,541.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America