Dishonour killing case: Murder case registered in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A case of murder has been registered against a youth for allegedly killing his sister for honour in Loee village of the district.
The 24-year-old victim, who had eloped with her lover, was shot dead allegedly by her brother after she returned home on Wednesday, police said.
Police have registered a case against the girl`s brother Intazar, who is absconding with other family members, SP (rural) Alok Priyadarshi told reporters today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?