Dishonour killing: Father among two persons held
Mainpuri: Days after an 18-year-old
girl was killed for honour, police have arrested her father
and a relative in connection with the murder.
Rashmi was found dead on Nadrala bridge in Kurra area on
January 26 and a post-mortem revealed that she was two months
pregnant, police said on Friday.
The girl`s father Ganesh Shakya and his nephew Kamalesh
were arrested yesterday and they allegedly confessed that they
killed Rashmi after she became pregnant, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?