Dishonour killing: Father among two persons held
Mainpuri: Days after an 18-year-old
girl was killed for honour, police have arrested her father
and a relative in connection with the murder.
Rashmi was found dead on Nadrala bridge in Kurra area on
January 26 and a post-mortem revealed that she was two months
pregnant, police said on Friday.
The girl`s father Ganesh Shakya and his nephew Kamalesh
were arrested yesterday and they allegedly confessed that they
killed Rashmi after she became pregnant, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief