Dishonour killing: Father among two persons held
Mainpuri: Days after an 18-year-old
girl was killed for honour, police have arrested her father
and a relative in connection with the murder.
Rashmi was found dead on Nadrala bridge in Kurra area on
January 26 and a post-mortem revealed that she was two months
pregnant, police said on Friday.
The girl`s father Ganesh Shakya and his nephew Kamalesh
were arrested yesterday and they allegedly confessed that they
killed Rashmi after she became pregnant, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!