Dishonour killing: Father shoots dead daughter, her lover
Lucknow: In a suspected case of honour
killing, a father allegedly shot dead his daughter and her
lover in Uttar Pradesh`s Moradabad district this morning.
Catching his teenaged daughter and her 20-year-old
beloved in a love act, a furious Om Prakash Saini allegedly
shot them dead.
The incident happened in village Sitapur, police said
adding Saini fired bullets from his country-made revolver.
He was arrested after the father of killed Manoj filed
an FIR in a police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation