Dishonour killing: Man kills daughter, lover in UP
Bheemnagar (UP): In a suspected case of dishonour killing, a man allegedly killed his daughter and her lover in Rajpura town here, a senior police officer said on Saturday.
Muftaan Fakiri killed his daughter Chandni, 17, and her lover Kallua late last night, SP Tehsiladar Singh said.
According to police, Kallua was married and had two children, adding that he had came to meet Chandni last night when Fakiri attacked the couple with a knife and slit their throats.
Fakiri is absconding after the incident and efforts are on to arrest him, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea