District President of Samajwadi Yuvajan shot dead
Aligarh: District President of Samajwadi
Yuvajan Sabha was allegedly shot at by three unidentified
persons in Harduaganj area, police said on Wednesday.
Raghuvendra Singh, District President of Yuvajan Sabha
and Member of the District Panchayat, was shot at late last
night near Kalai village.
The incident took place when Singh along with another
person was going on a motorcycle, they said.
Police suspect it to be a case of personal rivalry and
had ruled out any political connection due to the ongoing
Assembly polls in the state behind the attack.
Singh is involved in gang rivalry and there were more
than 20 cases, including heinous crimes, registered against
him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation