District President of Samajwadi Yuvajan shot dead
Aligarh: District President of Samajwadi
Yuvajan Sabha was allegedly shot at by three unidentified
persons in Harduaganj area, police said on Wednesday.
Raghuvendra Singh, District President of Yuvajan Sabha
and Member of the District Panchayat, was shot at late last
night near Kalai village.
The incident took place when Singh along with another
person was going on a motorcycle, they said.
Police suspect it to be a case of personal rivalry and
had ruled out any political connection due to the ongoing
Assembly polls in the state behind the attack.
Singh is involved in gang rivalry and there were more
than 20 cases, including heinous crimes, registered against
him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan