Jhansi: In a shocking incident, two persons were electrocuted while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Uttar Pradesh's Jhansi district on Wednesday.
According to reports, while one person died on the spot, the other is said to be in a very critical condition.
Shocking visuals of the incident were captured on a mobile phone, which showed the victim's body in flames.
His colleague who climbed the pole to retrieve his co-worker's body, was electrocuted.
The two men from the power department were trying to repair a 11000 volt electricity line in the area.
Here is the disturbing video of the incident.