close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

DISTURBING VIDEO: Man tries to repair 11000 volt line, gets electrocuted

In a shocking incident, two persons were electrocuted while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Uttar Pradesh's Jhansi district on Wednesday.


DISTURBING VIDEO: Man tries to repair 11000 volt line, gets electrocuted

Jhansi: In a shocking incident, two persons were electrocuted while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Uttar Pradesh's Jhansi district on Wednesday.

According to reports, while one person died on the spot, the other is said to be in a very critical condition.

Shocking visuals of the incident were captured on a mobile phone, which showed the victim's body in flames.

His colleague who climbed the pole to retrieve his co-worker's body, was electrocuted.

The two men from the power department were trying to repair a 11000 volt electricity line in the area.

Here is the disturbing video of the incident.

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions

trending

photo gallery

video