Dividing land in Ayodhya like partitioning the country: Katiyar
Ayodhya: Rejecting possibilities of an
amicable solution to the Ramjanmbhoomi-Babri mosque land
dispute in Ayodhya, BJP on Friday said that dividing it was like
partitioning the country.
"There was no mosque at the Ramjanmbhoomi site and
there is no chance of an amicable solution to the dispute.
Dividing the land is like doing partition of the country", BJP
National Vice President Vinay Katiyar said while talking to
Advising Muslims to leave claim over the land, he said
no mosque was acceptable in Ayodhya or anywhere in the country
in the name of Babar during whose rule 1.76 lakh temples
across the country were destroyed.
"If Muslims did not leave their claim on the
Ramjanmbhoomi land, we will file a suit to stake our claim on
lands where temples existed", Katiyar said.
Requesting Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to hand over
all the acquired land on the disputed site to Hindus, Katiyar
said that he could get a research done on the subject to
ascertain the place of Lord Ram`s birth.
Asked about the attempts of Mahant Gyan Das regarding
an amicable solution to the dispute, Katiyar said that he was
not a party to the dispute.
He said that Ram temple would be made of the bricks
that were kept in Karsewakpuram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price