DM`s order unjust on entry of students in malls: Maya
Lucknow: Describing the ban on entry of
students in malls, cinema halls and parks during school and
college hours as impractical, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Mayawati today directed the Lucknow District Magistrate to
cancel the order immediately.
"The Chief Minister has termed the order issued by the
Lucknow DM imposing ban on students as impractical and unjust
and has strictly directed him to cancel the same," an official
spokesman said here.
Yesterday, DM Anil Kumar Sagar had imposed a ban on
entry of students in malls, cinema halls, restaurants and
parks during school and college hours for next two months.
In his order, he had said it had been observed that
students were visiting malls, cinema halls and other places
and this had increased the possibility of eve teasing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui