DM`s order unjust on entry of students in malls: Maya
Lucknow: Describing the ban on entry of
students in malls, cinema halls and parks during school and
college hours as impractical, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Mayawati today directed the Lucknow District Magistrate to
cancel the order immediately.
"The Chief Minister has termed the order issued by the
Lucknow DM imposing ban on students as impractical and unjust
and has strictly directed him to cancel the same," an official
spokesman said here.
Yesterday, DM Anil Kumar Sagar had imposed a ban on
entry of students in malls, cinema halls, restaurants and
parks during school and college hours for next two months.
In his order, he had said it had been observed that
students were visiting malls, cinema halls and other places
and this had increased the possibility of eve teasing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'